Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A diffrent Way to Celebrate My Birthday!

So after much thought and many suggestions as what to do today to celebrate I have decided that I much rather give a gift than receive a gift! By that I mean I would rather save the money we would have spent on drinks, food, and cover and instead make a donation to one of my favorite local organizations.

Please join me in supporting the work of the Parent Institute for Quality Education (PIQE) by making a gift in any amount today. I am not kidding any amount…. $1, $5, $10, $20 or more! This is tax deductible donation that will support the groundbreaking work that the Parent Institute is doing. You can make a donation by clicking on the link below. For tracking purposes please place my initials, “PCA” on the second Billing Address Line.

Nothing would make me happier on my birthday to know that we positively affected the lives of hundreds of families. If you like to join me in making a secure online gift to the Parent Institute for Quality Education please click the following link. DONATE TO PIQE!

For more information on the Parent Institute please visit their website at http://www.piqe.org/

No comments: