Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Help Me Celebrate My Birthday!


For the last couple of years on my birthday I have been able to get together with good friends to celebrate!!! Who could ever forget Venus Molina’s famous menu reading at Dave & Busters or the giant bull at the Cantina de Los Remedios in Tijuana?

My 31st birthday is less than 24 hours away and I am stumped…but I am not going to pass up my babysitter I need your help to both celebrate tomorrow and to find somewhere to do so….

Here is my ideal place to celebrate- PLEASE E-Mail Me Your Suggestions!
• Somewhere we can be at from 7:30pm until about midnight.
• A place where a reservation is not required but we will not be stuck standing all night.
• A place that serves appetizers and food, but does not require an order for us to be there.
• A place that is not a killer on the wallet both for food, drinks, and definitely no cover.
• A good bar…this is the one time a year that I actually do drink so I would like OPTIONS!
• Music but it can’t be so loud we can’t have a conversation.
• I am looking for a chill environment to hang out with friends, have good conversation, and that we can just relax.

So once I settle on a place I will e-mail all of you (no later than noon tomorrow). If you will not have access to your e-mail let me know and I can give you a call to update you. CURRENT SUGGESTIONS INCLUDE (Night at the Movies, El Toritos Mission Valley, & Casa Guadalajara in Old Town, Laser Tag)

Please make plans to join me wherever we end up. What I know for sure is it will be tomorrow (WEDNESDAY November 26, 2008). Plan to be there (wherever there may be) starting at 7:30pm.

I look forward to once again celebrating my birthday with all of you… Please click on a link below so I can make sure I send information out to everyone….

CLICK HERE IF YOU PLAN TO JOIN ME WHEREVER WE END UP

No comments: